Crunchy Thai Salad with Peanut Dressing
Irresistibly crunchy Thai salad with peanut sauce dressing will be your new vegetable obsession! Each bite packs a powerhouse of fresh superfoods all in one bowl.
Prep Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups kale thinly sliced, or baby kale
- 1 1/2 cups napa cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot shredded
- 1 mango thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 8 mint leaves thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts roasted, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup peanut butter natural creamy or smooth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce low sodium
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
In a large bowl add kale, cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, mango, cilantro, mint, and green onions. Set aside and make the dressing.
In a blender add peanut butter, lime juice, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, ginger, garlic, and water.
Puree until smooth and combined, about 1 minute. Alternatively, the ingredients can be whisked together in a medium-sized bowl.
Add more water if needed to thin out the dressing if desired. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- To Serve: Gradually add enough dressing to coat the salad, toss to combine. Drizzle with more dressing if there is any remaining. Top with freshly cracked black pepper and chopped peanuts.
- Serving Size= 1 1/2 cups of salad
- If you like the dressing less sweet, start with 1 tablespoon honey and gradually add more to taste.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 340mg | Potassium: 392mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 8200IU | Vitamin C: 120.5mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1.1mg