Summer Fruit Salad with Peach Poppy Seed Dressing
This summer fruit salad with peach poppy seed dressing recipe is light and healthy. The dressing is made with ripe peaches and ready five minutes or less!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup yellow peach ripe, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice plus zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey agave nectar or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 5 ounces spring mix salad or your choice of greens, (about 10 lightly packed cups)
- 1 peach sliced into wedges
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
Add 1 cup sliced peaches, lemon juice, zest and water to your blender. Blend until smooth puree forms, about 30 seconds. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while the blender is running, mix for 30 seconds. Taste the dressing and add sweetener if desired, mix 15 seconds. Add poppy seeds and blend for 10 seconds just to mix in the seeds. Set aside.
In a large bowl add salad greens. Top with peaches, strawberries, blueberries, pecans and goat cheese. Serve with peach poppy seed dressing on the side. If you are mixing the salad before serving, you may not need all of the dressing. Add the desired amount to coat the greens.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 2000IU | Vitamin C: 43.7mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 0.9mg