Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
Here's a refreshing watermelon smoothie recipe with strawberry and lime that's perfect for summertime. Just four simple ingredients to blend and sip to energize your day!
Prep Time4 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 4 cups
- 4 cups watermelon diced, seedless
- 4 cups strawberries frozen
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 large mint leaves fresh
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar honey or maple syrup (optional)
- If you only have fresh strawberries, add 3-4 cups of ice and blend until thickened.
- Use coconut water to thin out the smoothie if needed.
- Depending on the ripeness of the fruit option to add a natural sweetener if the smoothie is not as sweet as you would like.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.05g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 406mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 140.3mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.1mg