Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Easy to make strawberry banana smoothie recipe! Gives you a healthy boost of energy by using a delicious blend of fruits, oats, greek yogurt, and almonds.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 3 cups
- 2/3 cup Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or vanilla
- 1/4 cup almonds raw
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sliced bananas about 1 medium banana
- 2 cups strawberries frozen
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Add the almond milk, yogurt, almonds, oats, banana, strawberries, and honey (if using) in a blender.
Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds, using the tamper if needed to push the ingredients down. Increase speed to high and process until smooth and creamy, about 30 to 60 seconds.
Taste and add more honey as needed.
- Make it Dairy-free: Use dairy-free yogurt (coconut, soy, oat) instead of Greek yogurt.
- If using fresh strawberries, start by adding 1 cup of ice to the blender to create a thicker consistency.
- The banana slices can be frozen for a thicker smoothie.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 85.8mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 1.4mg