Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Almond Milk
Don't skip breakfast! This healthy and satisfying strawberry banana smoothie recipe will keep you energized with fruit, oats, yogurt and almonds.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 3 cups
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or vanilla
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds raw
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups strawberries frozen
- 2/3 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional), Nature Nate's
Add all ingredients in a blender.
Blend for about 90 seconds until the mixture is smooth.
Add more or less honey as needed. Top with chopped almonds, strawberry or bananas if desired.
- Add more almond milk as needed to achieve desired consistency. This recipe yields a thicker smoothie.
- To make a 1 1/2 cup single serving: 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1/2 sliced banana, 2 tablespoons almonds, 1/4 cup oats, 1 cups frozen strawberries, 1/3 cup almond milk, 1/2 teaspoon honey.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 85.8mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 1.4mg