Blue Cheese Dressing
Homemade blue cheese dressing recipe that's thick and tangy. Use it as a dressing for wedge salads, sauce for steaks, or dip for buffalo wings.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 24 servings
- 1/2 cup sour cream (120ml)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (120ml)
- 1/2 cup whole milk (120ml)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled, (30g, 1 ounce)
- 1 ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
In a medium bowl whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, whole milk, blue cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Break up the blue cheese crumbles as needed, the dressing will be smooth with some chunkier cheese pieces.
Alternatively, for a smooth dressing, blend the ingredients together in a blender until combined. Scrape down sides of blender cup as needed.
- Recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of blue cheese dressing.
- Serving: 1 tablespoon dressing
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 17mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 18mg